Friday, March 14, 2014

5 on Friday


It's my favorite day of the week and my favorite blog link-up of the week!!!
 To join in the fun simply follow my friends Caroline, Darci, April and Natasha.  Then...
 
  1.)  Write  your post about five things you're loving this week (or any five things you want to share!).
 
 2.)  Share the logo on your blog and link back HERE
 
HAPPY 5 ON FRIDAY!!!!

ONE:  My Aunt Marti sent me this recipe for a new twist on my breakfast shake! Looks and sounds so yummy - I am going to try it this weekend before my long run (Marathon training run on Saturday is 16 miles this week).....




TWO:  This was my awesome workout yesterday! This run felt sooo great and it was my best per mile time yet!!!!




THREE:  I got these awesome Sperry boots for $3 at Macy's...yes, $3 at Macy's!!! They were $140 - marked down to $35 - with a $25 gift card and additional percentages off the total came to $3!!! Yea me!!! I am a sucker for a good deal!





FIVE:  Today is fun Friday at work!!! All kinds of yummy stuff here to eat today!!! Thank goodness I have a 16 mile training run tomorrow!!!




And finally, I am sooooooooo excited for an event this weekend!! It is the Second Annual Night at the Races in support of the Modernettes!!! I am meeting an old friend there and am soooo excited! It was such a great time last year!!!



Hope yinz all have an amazing weekend!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...