Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Marathon Anytime Soon?

Wowsa - I have not posted in a while.

Sorry about that - things have gotten busy and crazy!

I am sponsoring a new girl and as anyone that is a FOB knows, that takes A LOT of time! She is amazing and I am sooo blessed to have her in my life right now though!

Also, work has been awesome! BUT along with the awesome, downright busy and stressful!! Be careful what you wish for; you just might have all your dreams come true at once! HA HA! Thats all I can say on that subject!

I wanted to check in as marathon training is going really well. I am scheduled to run at the beginning of May and we are just a few short weeks out.

So far I have been able to train on my running days and still keep doing my "fun" exercises like Zumba and strength training like BodyPump.

  • Monday: Tanning and training run (now up to five miles) right after work and then home for and off for two classes at StudioFit (Zumba and BodyPump)

  • Tuesday: Day of rest in training and all together!

  • Wednesday:   Tanning and training run (now up to 8 miles this week) right after work and then home for dinner and off for two classes at StudioFit (HipHop and BodyPump)

  • Thursday: Tanning and training run (now up to five miles) right after work and then home for dinner and off for two classes at StudioFit (HipHop and Zumba)

  • Friday:  Day of rest in training and all together!

  • Saturday:  Long run day (up to 16 miles this week!) Soak in the tub!!!!

  • Sunday:  Day of rest in training but off to StudioFit for BodyPump and Zumba.

Here is my daily averages from recently (past two weeks)...my sleep still sucks!


And here is the training schedule.  I am in week 10 on my DAY OF REST! YEA

Just wanted to check in and say I am definitely keeping up with everyone elses blog - please forgive my bloggy laziness. It is everything in me to type this post - hee!

XO - Hope yinz have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...