Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What Was in My January Ipsy

 My January Ipsy was very disappointing...

I got this cute little bag except it smelled like mothballs. Very offputting...


I got these towelettes, they should come in handy at the gym...

This eye pencil is great! I love the color and it goes on very smooth!

This is facial oil. It says to wash your face and put it on. I will try this someday when my face seems really dry.

And dry shampoo...apparently everyone is using this stuff. It kind of is icky to me and makes me feel dirty to not wash my hair so I will give this to someone at work that will use it.


 That was my IPSY this month. Definitely not as good as usual :-(


1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...