Friday, January 24, 2014

5 on Friday

I am joining in on 5 on Friday.

It has been a busy week at work and I have had to run to workouts every night so I have not been able to post at all this week.

I did miss posting but I have found time to read your posts strangely enough - LOL!!! Can't miss those!!

So, here it is ....my day in 5 emotiocons...LOL!!!! Get it?!?!  All I can say is TGIF!!!!



 I woke up happy as a lark - I made my final car payment today - I own my car!!!!!!!!!!





Strange occurrences




Say WHAT?





Very emotional...



And finally...moving on! Life is good and there is no reason to FRET...ever!!! XOXO



Thanks for letting me vent to you my blog buddies!!!!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. WTG paying your car off! I've got awhile on the one my daughter is driving. My car has a lot of miles on it now so hopefully it lasts a long time still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on paying off your car. That's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on paying your car off! How awesome is that!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...