Friday, January 2, 2009

WOW - It's been awhile!!

WOW!!!
Thank Goodness the holidays are over! Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays but this Christmas and New Year has really sucked! I am soooo glad it is over and I could not wait to get into the office today!!!! That is sad, hugh?
But, it is back to normal life where I have a great job that I love and I feel really good about myself and what I have been able to achieve.
The icky thing is that I have to lead tonight and it will be a toughy but I also think it will be good to re-visit where I came from.
Anyway - today's reading is great so I am going to type it below....have an awesome hope-filled day!!!
"Sharing with another woman our fears of starting a new job, ending a relationship, getting into therapy, or even joining a social club will help us keep the fear in perspective. Fears that go undiscussed have a way of growing and overtaking our lives. In time we find that because of our shame about being afraid, we have isolated ourselves from the very people who can help us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...