Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Tuesday?!?!? Thoughts for the Day...

"Lord, take me where You want me to go:
Let me meet who You want me to meet:
Tell me what You want me to say, and
Keep me out of Your way"
--Franciscan friar, Mychal F. Judge

Don't worry about tomorrow because God is already taking care of it. Lord, help me set aside needless worry and anxiety so that I have time to do all that I need to do today.
--Anonymous

When life seems hard and filled with troubles, look for reasons to be thankful. Lord, Your beautiful presence is always with me.
--Anonymous

Well, I am not sure what I want to do - not sure what I want to say - this is one of those times I learned not to do or say anything...if you are not sure, do not act. It is sooo hard to walk away when you truly love someone however, the worst part is over...it will be even harder to walk away the next time right????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...