Monday, January 19, 2009

Quote

This is a quote from a fellow blogger that I love.....
"There are times when I grow discouraged and wonder if God is hearing our prayers at all, but I was reminded through a devotional from "Jesus Calling" that He is, and has already answered them in the best way possible for us.

Let me share with you what it said..."When you bring Me prayer requests, lay out your concerns before Me. Speak to Me candidly; pour out your heart. THEN thank Me for the answers that I have set into motion long before you can discern results. When your requests come to mind again, continue to thank Me for the answers that are on the way. If you keep stating your concerns to Me, you will live in a state of tension. When you thank Me for how I am answering your prayers, your mind-set becomes much more positive. Thankful prayers keep your focus on My Presence and My promises."
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...