Monday, January 5, 2009

I pray...

I pray that I may realize that, for good or bad, past days have ended.
I pray that I may face each new day, the coming twenty-four hours,
with hope and courage.

Today the break-up is EVEN EASIER as his car was parked at a slutty little tramps house at 9AM on Sunday morning...does he have a quick forgetter or what?!?!?!? But, see, this is where God comes into play in my life. Had I not been meeting a friend of mine at her house I would have not seen that and I would have had a hard time moving on and now it will be CAKE!!!!!! All you male tramps start lining up!!!!!! Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...