Wednesday, September 4, 2019

August flew by too quick to blog

Holey moley guys!!! I can not believe I have not blogged singe the end of July!! I guess I needed a break and did not even know it! Work has been crazy and I have been trying to spend as much as possible with my family during the nieces and nephews summer breaks.  I hope you all have been well! Thanks to those that sent emails making sure I was okay...I really just got overwhelmed at work and could not even think about blogging when I got home at night. Then, all I wanted to do was escape and see my family on weekends, etc.
 
I hope you understand and wont hold it against me! I will be spending the next few days catching up to see how all of you wonderful friends enjoyed your summers!!!
 
It has been a great summer for me and I truly wish the same for you!!! I will sum it up with the following massive post full of pictures...
 
I saw a lot of sports...including this sweet girls softball games.
 
 
 
Spent a lot of time with my little sister at the lake with her kids...
 
And went on vacation with these lovely folks...my little brothers family and my older sister...they hid from my pictures under blankets! HA
 
Super cute photo prior to heading to the beach for the day...

Spent a lot of that vacation week in the water with these two cuties!!!
 
Had a nice dinner on the bay....best pizza ever Stone Harbor Pizza Pub!! If you are EVER there you need to check out the Buffalo Pizza! So delish!
 
It was National Family Night Out when we were in Stone Harbor NJ so we got to hang out with all the police. The kids were so excited!
 
Some pictures on the beach!!
 
The aunts with the sweet niece and nephew. I am in the back on your left and my oldest sister in on your right. Love hanging out with her anytime!
 
 
Then, of course, Memaw and Poppy with the kids!

I enjoyed going to mass every Sunday when I was at my parents house on the lake. A few Sundays they had fun things to do after mass. On this Sunday was a potluck lunch with a lot of kids activities. They had a clown making all the kids laugh and handing out crazy hats!
 
Here is the clown keeping everyone's attention!
 
And, without a doubt, many weekend days were spent on the lake and in the lake at my parents house! Days full of paddle-boarding and kayaking...
 
Tube riding...

 
Most of the time I am designated spotter but every now and then I have to hop on for a ride myself!!!
 
And my favorite activity...laying on the lake and enjoying some summertime rays!! I am extremely blessed to have a close family and also to have a wonderful place to go and have fun every weekend!! Thanks to God for all the good things in my life today!

I hope everyone is well and had an amazing summer also. I am off to read up on what you all have been up to and I cannot wait to see all the adorable back to school pictures of your children!  Hugs to each and everyone one of you that stuck with me through my break...thanks for reading! XOXO
 
Happy Fall ya'll!!!!!
 

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really did! I missed my blogging buddies though! Thanks for reading - HUGS!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you were having a great time so it's okay that you took a break. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandee and thank for still reading and not giving up on me all together!!! HUGS!!!!

      Delete
  3. Welcome back. Good to see your smiling face and the rest of the family too. Too busy to blog is not a bad thing especially if you are enjoying yourself. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda and thanks for checking on me! I appreciate you kind thoughts more than you know! I hope you are doing well also!!!! Soooo many HUGS to you!!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I wondered where you were! I thought of checking in on you, but was optimistically hoping you were busy having fun - which you were! Love your fun family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby~and thank you for thinking of me! I was definitely thinking of all of you and wondering what fun you were all up to but by the time my head hit the pillow my eyes would not focus to read anything and I was off to sleep....I am catching up now!!! Hope you are well - so many HUGS!

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you back Ann....glad you were too busy to blog. It looks wonderful and just what you needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nana! Can't wait to catch up and see what you have been up to also! HUGS!!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome summer you had! Loved seeing all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! It was wonderful!!!!! Have a great day and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. fall? its 91 degrees and I'm sunburned! got a few more months til fall thankfully. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret! I really need to move where you live! I woke up to 60 degrees today - ugh! SOOOO COLD! I am so very jealous of your sunburn! HA HA! Thanks for the welcome back and thanks for not giving up on me - HUGS

      Delete
  8. Glad you've had a good summer and got to spend lots of time with family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I was an amazing summer! Thanks for reading!! HUGS

      Delete
  9. Wow, no wonder you failed to blog! Having a blast it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tabor....enjoying the last few weeks of summer and time with the family! Nice to hear from you! Thanks for reading - HUGS!

      Delete
  10. It sounded and looked like you had a fabulous summer with your family! Thank you for sharing your photos! Hope the work stress is settling down. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin! It is slowly starting to settle a little...although I am not sure that is a good thing either - HA! Thanks for the kind wishes - hope you are doing well also! Have a great day! HUGS

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It was a great last few weeks of summer Julie!!! Thanks for the inspiration to get to the gym!! I finally made it back - my face looked like a beet but I finally made it all thanks to you and your son's inspiration! HUGS

      Delete
  12. Well there you are! I've been wondering if you'd given up blogging. I'm glad you haven't. It looks like you've been having an awesome summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy! I am so happy you are still reading and did not give up on me! It was definitely a needed break for sure - I hope you are well!!! I can't wait to read and catch up on what I missed!!! HUGS

      Delete
  13. You had an awesome summer!
    Glad you took a much needed break, and glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billie Jo! Thanks for reading and commenting and not giving up on my blog! Hugs to you - hope you have an amazing day!

      Delete
  14. Looks like a great and busy time. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was Patrick - so much fun! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  15. Sometimes life just takes over and blogging gets put on the back burner. Glad you were having a great time and nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding Wendy - that is exactly what happened...life took over! HA! Thanks for not giving up on my blog and continuing to read! Hugs to you and have a fantastic day!!

      Delete
  16. The photos are awesome and it looks like it was an amazing summer. Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby - it really was a fantastic last couple of weeks of summer...thanks for reading! I hope you are well also!!! I am off to catch up on your blog asap!!!! HUGS!!!!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...