Monday, July 22, 2019

Softball/Baseball and Brownies

I went to Columbus, OH a few weekends ago and got to enjoy a little game of softball in 95 degree heat! I cannot imagine how hot the kids were that were playing! UGH! my niece did awesome and it was so fun to see her play!


After the game - thumbs up from Aly!


Team meeting after the game...the coach gave them all a $5 Starbucks gift card! They were so excited!


The next day, also 95 degrees out, we had the all star baseball game for my nephew. Two kids from every team are chosen to play and he got selected...we were very proud!!! 

His little sister had a girl scout cookie sale table (not good with the chocolate cookies) they all got melted-ugh! So my brother will be buying a LOT of cookies! HA HA! This is my mother holding her sale sign...LOL


Even though his team did not win and advance; he did awesome!!! And he was selected as the MVP from his team! Go Brody (green shirt #1 in this picture)!


Team photo....


Our little MVP!!!


It was a fun and exciting weekend of really hot outside games!~ HA HA!


9 comments:

  1. It's so fun when you support the little ones. It's so important to them knowing that you are cheering them on. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are so involved with your nieces and nephews! It isn't a sort ride from Pittsburgh to Columbus. Columbus is my old stomping ground. You are a terrific aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our granddaughter did the softball thing last year in the horrible heat! You are a real trooper to be so involved and they will always remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very nice. Pretty cool that you saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a terrific aunt to attend their activities. They are going to have fabulous memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 6 yr old nephew played in the extreme heat this weekend & I was SHOCKED they made these little kids out in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice that you go to all their games, my family never even tells me when the kids are playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great time. I don't think there is anyway to avoid all the heat around the country these days!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...