Thursday, September 12, 2019

New Etsy Shop Items

Hi guys - I hope you are all having a good week!

I wanted to show you some new things that I have in my ETSY Shop.

I love to create new things out of beach glass and I found a few of these starfish at an Amish shop in Sugarcreek, OH and just had to get them to make a few mobiles. I love how they turned out!

Closer view HERE

I love how it collects and redirects the light if hung outdoors.

And...apparently,,,the hummingbirds like it too because they kept coming up to check it out..see picture below (he is on the right side of the picture).

If you are interested in anything at my store; it is all free shipping already but just comment below with your email and I will make sure to send you a 20% off coupon for being a valued reader!!!



16 comments:

  1. How pretty! If I had a spot to put it, I would buy one in a heartbeat. I always admire all those colorful windcatchers when I'm at the beach. No place inside for them and it gets sooooo windy here that they'd not survive outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous windchime you created, Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Etsy shop The framed art you have in there are adorable!!! Where do you find your beach glass?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton from the beaches of Lake Michigan,Lake Ontario and Aruba when I was traveling. But for this sun catcher I used recycled glass from the internet.

      Delete
  4. It's lovely and the items in your Etsy shop are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The starfish holder makes it even more beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very nice creations. Like them all. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...