Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 2 - Weigh in Wednesday

Hi!  am posting this to catch up. I was on vacation last week and could not access internet to host Weight in Wednesday.

I want to make sure to post the loss up to that point for my historical record.



So, here we go!

I started on July 24, 2016 and have lost 7.8 pounds since then.

From last Wednesday to this Wednesday I have lost 3.2 pounds

I have been watching. measuring and recording everything I eat and making sure to get at least 10,000 steps a day and drink my water!

Here's to health!!! Happy rest of your week!

Won't you please come and join in with me? Simply grab the button above and link up with me next Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...