Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Week 4 - Weight in Wednesday


Hi! I hope you all have had the most amazing week so far!!

It's that time again! What has now become my favorite day of the week! I wish I could quit weighing myself everyday and just look on Wednesday but I cannot. I am so afraid it will start heading in the WRONG direction one day and get out of hand. Anyone else do this?  I will keep working on that!

Time for Weigh in Wednesday!

No cheats again this week! When I hit 20 pounds lost I am going to give myself some little reward...not sure what yet. Do you reward yourself at all??? So, here we go!

I started on July 24, 2016 and have lost 17.9 pounds since then.

From last Wednesday to this Wednesday I have lost 2.9 pounds. I wish it were more than that but I will take it!

I have been watching. measuring and recording everything I eat and making sure to get at least 10,000 steps a day and drink my water!

Please, won't you join me and this check in to stay accountable!? Let's build this up and keep each other accountable! I need your help!!!

Here's to health!!! Happy rest of your week!

Won't you please come and join in with me? Simply grab the button below and link up in the linky below!! Lets keep each other on track!!!

What do you to reward yourselves?!?! Ideas are so very welcome!!!








1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...