Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Please Don't Allow Me to be the Only One At My party

Hi guys! How are all of you this week? I am pretty good! Life is okay and I am feeling back on track.

I have jumped right back into the dating scene on Plenty of Fish (POF) and Tinder but that's a whole other post! LOL

I have gone on a few dates and also have had to say goodbye to a few guys...I am kind of realizing that maybe there is no one out there for me and I think I am okay with that too. :-)

The best thing recently is that I am back on track with my weight loss. I have had so many re-starts lately but this is it! I am feeling really strong and ready to do this thing once and for all!

I have got to lose about 60 pounds to get to my goal weight at this point. But I will re-evaluate when I get close to see if I need to lost less or more. I am simply going for healthy and also for a weight that I feel good about myself at. So, let's tackle the weight thing first and THEN see which knight in shining armor comes into my life.



Sound good?

Want to join me?

Pleasssssse say yes?! Just add the link picture above to your blog post and link up below!

I am going to stay accountable by starting a Weigh in Wednesday!! I am so excited! I have never hosted a Weekly check in and I am TRULY excited!!!  I am also a little scared. I am worried that I will start a linkey and be the only one on it (Hense the Post Title)...but that's okay too! I hope you will join me!!

So, here I go!!!

I started on July 24, 2016 and have lost 8.6 pounds since then.

From last Wednesday to this Wednesday I have lost 3.6 pounds

I have been watching. measuring and recording everything I eat and making sure to get at least 10,000 steps a day and drink my water!

Please, wont you join me and this check in to stay accountable!? I need your help!!!

Thanks - here's to health!!! Happy rest of your week!



3 comments:

  1. Well, you're not the only one at your party now. :) I am so happy I found your blog and your linky party! I think this is a great way to stay accountable with fitness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! So happy you are joining! See you this Wednesday?!?!

      Delete
    2. Yep, I'll be here to link up tomorrow. :)

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...