Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Homecoming 2015

This happened while I was in Harrisburg! I was treated to a party of 30 kids and their parents taking pictures at my sisters house! HA - what chaos! LOL



Isn't he handsome? My adorable nephew!!



Made him get a picture with me! LOL



And I made a collage for FB of course!



My niece and I kept each other company while my sister entertained everyone. We actually spent a few hours commenting on how freekin' short the dress are for girls at Homecoming now days...wowsa! Do not bend over! LOL - but, no seriously!


I hope you all had a great hump day today!!!

Any of you see the dresses lately? Any of you have young girls? If so, you are in my prayers (actually the Dad's are in my prayers) HA







No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...