Thursday, June 18, 2015

Obsessed

Hi Ya'll!!!!!! How is everyone out there in bloggy-land?!?!

I have a new obsession!!!!

I am so in love and I can't stay away!

I went for the first time on Tuesday night and I have been back every night since!

It is Pure Barre!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

From the studio, to the instructors, to the many adorable customers, to the friendly and cute space!!!

It is great!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that reads this blog probably remembers that my favorite gym (that I attended nightly, EVERY NIGHT, for three years closed last year) I was so sad and have felt no real connection to a workout or gym for a long time. Well, that's now all changed!

I am attending the one in Peters Twp and it is fabulous!
 

I tried it out on a two day free pass and signed up that night!!!




They were so perky and friendly and explained everything so well...I can only HOPE to someday look like those girls!!

It is a great high energy, low impact, and fun fun fun class!



I will have more updates on here for sure but I had to report in!!! 

I have found a new studio love!!

I will leave you with the picture of my finish at Pittsburgh Half Marathon in May 2015. I just bought the digit rights to the pictures...here is the finish!


Question:  Has anyone else ever tried Pure Barre? What did you think? Is there a different workout that you love? If so, what is it? I would love to hear back from you all!


Happy Thursday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...