Friday, February 13, 2015

Five Quickies


Once again I am joining in on all the Friday Fun!!!

 
 Link up and meet new friends!!!


 ONE: I got this awesome Valentine on my desk at work on Thursday...Love my friend Jenna!!


Got this deliciousness for dinner on Thursday night - this place is amazing if you live anywhere in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.  I got the Las Vegas Roll but everything here is amazing!!!!



Seriously, this is the temperature my car was this morning when I left for work!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!? I am soooooooo ready for Spring!



And this was on my desk this morning when I got to work! I am so blessed with awesome work friends!! Thanks Sheila!!!



I sent this to my sweetie this morning! I am alone for Valentines Day as he has things he had to take care of out of town but he is still in my heart!



 I hope everyone had an amazing week and I wish for you all an even more amazing weekend!!!!!








1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...