Thanks for stopping by!
I blog about fitness, weight loss, recovery, relationships, running, family, gardening, working out and anything else that pops into my head! I have intense love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and my Higher Power-God!
I completed my one and only marathon in 2014!
Please make sure to comment and let me know you were here...I love visitors and new friends!
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Come Join Linda at Second Cup of Coffee (Woman after my own heart!!!!) for today's Random Dozen!!!
After you read mine, jump over and join in!!!!
It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun and I can't wait to read everyone's answers!!!
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? Angelhair spagetti with shrimp or ground chicken and pesto (I make my own pesto and freeze it into ice cubes then just store in a boggie in the feezer. To use: defrost a few in the microwave and add to cooked spagetti!!!!!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) Cell phone...I check everytime I walk out the door to make sure that I have both (work and personal cell)!!!! Now I am getting a blackberry for work so I am sure I will be even worse!!!
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? LA Fitness!!!!!!
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My mothers side of our family comes from Lachen, Switzerland.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ....was married for 3 months....seriously!!!!!!!!!! LOL
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Fage 0% fat yogurt!!! It's pricey and my FAV!!!!!!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ....I am really OCD with cleaning and organizing....my cans are all stacked perfectly in the cupboard and EVERYTHING has a place - just ask my poor Walt!! LOL
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? Dental floss picks from the dollar store...I HAVE to have them with me all the time in my purse!!!
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is my niece and God daughter Kyleigh!!Look how funny she is in this picture - she put on these silly glasses and got soo serious - we were all dying laughing!!!
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? go to the gym - and I will at lunch today - yippee!!!!!!
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Now that I read this question; I will find someone and something and tell you all about it tomorrow on my blog!!!!!!
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Kyleigh's very first dance recital this weekend and hanging out with alot of my family members this weekend also!!!!!!
Hi all! It's Wednesday!!! You know what that means?!?!?
It is time to join in with Joyce from This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you want to join in; just answer on your own blog, then hop back to Joyce's blog tomorrow to add
your link to the party. I always love meeting new people and reading everyone's answers!!
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't? Oh UGH! Don't remind me!! LOL! My carpet! I own a condo and I would love to replace my carpet!. My parents had their whole house done for around 5 thousand so I thought it would be reasonable for my little itty bitty condo but guess what???It was ridiculous!! My lowest quote was $3600!! WHAT?!?!? So disappointing! Then - my dishwasher broke so that sealed the deal for no new carpet!! What I am going to do I start watching YOUTUBE videos and learn how to do hardwood or laminate myself!! Stay tuned!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalg…