Wednesday, January 20, 2010

EASIEST and yummiest dinner EVER-Pork and Rice!

Ok ... promise...this is good!!!!

And sooooooooooooooo easy - I love love love crockpot cooking now!!!!!!!!!!

Turned my crockpot on low...

Add...

1 can cream celery soup

1 can cream mushroom soup

1 1/2 cup water

1 1/2 cups brown rice

1 packet onion soup mix

Stir it all together...

Add the 4 to 6 boneless pork chops

(I stirred a little)

Cover and that's it!!!!!!!!!

Cook low for 8 - 10 hours.

Soooooooooooooooooo yummy and soooo easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my kind of cookin'!


2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for pork chop recipies. Pork chops are so much cheaper than chicken so I try to incorporate that into our dinner once a week or so. sounds yummy - and easy! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally going to try this!! I will let you know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...