Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where I want to be

This is where I want to be....

Instead I am at work...it is a freezing 24 degrees AGAIN...and I am trudging through snow and slush!!!!
Ick - I am daydreaming of Lake Mohawk and counting down the days until next spring and summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Oh and...
Over the past three days (MONDAY-TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY)I have logged over 15 miles on my ipod runner!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo - just gotta keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and...
It's datenight!!!!! Snuggle in for a fuin night of movie watching with Waliacha!!!!!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...