Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. I read here four creative activities to try this month. They were-calligraphy, make your own cookbook, dance or learn a new type of dance, and letter writing. Which activity on the list appeals to you most? Will you add it to your August?
I LOVE dancing! Zumba is my favorite however, I make a point of dancing to music in my home alone whenever possible!!
2. Bertrand Russell is quoted as saying, 'To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.' Agree or disagree? Explain.
3. August 17th is National Thriftshop Day...are you a 'thrifter'? If so, tell us about one of your best or favorite finds.
I do enjoy thrifting! Goodwill is my favorite stop and I also really enjoy flea markets! Your junk is my treasure! HA HA
4. On a scale of 1-10 (with 1= almost none and 10=loads) how would you rate your sense of wanderlust? What kicks your wanderlust into high gear?
I am a 10! I love to get away! Had about four weeks of vacation this summer - made such a difference in my outlook! The beach is my serenity!
5. Has life felt more like a marathon or sprint so far this month? How so?
Sprint...days go by faster and faster!!! I am getting way too old way too quick!
6. What do you need to get a jump on before fall officially arrives?
Nothing at all!!! Yeah me!
7. What's the last thing you did with friends or family where you lost track of time?
Family vacation to the beach! I did not even know what day of the week it was on most days! LOVE that!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Loving that my weight loss is back on track thanks to Weigh in Wednesday and staying accountable on social media!! Lost 3.2 this week!!! Won't you please join me?!?!!? Stop by and link up there too! I would love to have you!!! Happy Hump Day!