Friday, July 10, 2020

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day Weekend to all of you out there! I hope everyone had a great weekend - especially all of you fathers out there!

I got the best! Everything he does is to look out for his family and make our lives better. Thanks Dad - I love you tons!!

The weekend was filled with lots of family together time packed full of tubing...



Paddleboard tricks....

Memaw floating in the flamingo...

A whole lot of boat sitting...

Chilling...

Some "girl beauty" time...HA!

A fancy braid for church for Madelyn...
More tubing fun...


And more...

And Susie and Ryan were in charge of the grill so the "Father's" did not have to cook. They did a great job!

We had planned a kids race to the dredge-line in the middle of our bay until my Dad thought it was too dangerous so we decided to do a shoreline swim race instead.  

The kids swam while Ryan followed in the kayak - we called him the Safety Engineer. 

Here is the after shot of the participants. Aly came in first, then Madelyn, then Brody. Such a cute bunch of kids - I am blessed to be a part of their lives.

Here is my sister with my father.  Again, Dad, thanks for all you do! I love you so very much!

And my brother and Mom. Happy Father's Day to my brother as he is a father too!


I hope you all had amazing Father's Day weekends and to all the Fathers out there - thank you for all you do for your families!!

Thank you for stopping by and HUGS TO EVERYONE!

How was your Father's Day?  Sending hugs and comfort to all those that did not have a very wonderful Father. I know you are out there and I am sending so many extra hugs to you.  How are you today?


16 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great weekend for family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was - thanks for coming by and have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Nice! I love how close your family is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Abby - me too! I would be lost without them - or just really, really bored!!! I am truly blessed! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Wasn't Father's Day in June?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Mara! Yes, my posts are just really FARRRR behind! I had a lot of catching up to do! Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Great pictures and some wonderful memories were made for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Terri! I am truly blessed - have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Lots of fun from all the photos. I love Madelyn's braid...so pretty. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie - blessings right back to you! HUGS! Have a great day!

      Delete
  6. Thanks, looks like a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are so lucky to have that nice lake there! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, super blessed Julie! My parents retired on a lake and it has benefited us all! Hugs to you - have a great day!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...