Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Donna

I cannot beleive I never posted this! I left it in draft and I HAVE to post! I had an awesome night out last week with two of  my two favorite girls!!!  

It was a Girls Night Out for Donna's birthday! She is an amazing woman and friend! She gives me guidance and direction in my life often and it is SOOO appreciated! I am proud to call her my Sponsor and Friend!!

We went to her favorite place...Saga!!! Here is our entertainer and chef!!!


Making the signature onion volcano!!!


He did a little I HEART U with the noodles and rice!! LOL


This is the best group shot we got!!! Love these girls!!!


Oh, and by the way, I decided to take myself out on a date! So I am taking myself to the Pens playoff game next week!!!!!!!!

YIPPEE for me!!! Best date ever!



So very true....LOL!



I hope everyone has an awesome week!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love those places, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! I get a little sick right after - LOL! Too much butter I think but they sure are delicious!!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...