Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Popeye Tea

I have found a recipe for the WORLD's best tea EVER!!! I swear it is sooo good that I could not to share it with you all!



You can get it at Starbucks!

A friend of my sisters told her about it and I tried it today and it may just get me to go to Starbucks EVEYRDAY! It is refreshing, low-calorie and delish and healthy too!

Ask for a Popeye Tea! For a venti; it is an unsweetened brewed green tea mixed with two scoops of matcha powder. Only 50 calories and majorly yummy!!!!!!

Soooooooo good!

I promise that if you try it, and you like green tea then you will love it!!!

YUMMO!!!

You WILL definitely thank me later!


Let me know if you have ever tried this or any other drink from the "Starbucks Secret Menu"...YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...