Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thinking Out Loud Thursday




Happy Thursday yinz! I am joining Amanda at Running With Spoons for her Thinking Out Loud Thursday!

Thank goodness there is only one day left in this week!

I am wishing this day away to get to Friday ASAP! 

This is the final day of my Advocare 24 Day challenge! It looks like it went fantastic!!! I do not weigh in and check measurements until tomorrow but it looks like it is going to be more than 15 pounds lost in 24 days!!! YEA YEA YEA!!!!  It has been awesome and I feel great!!! I have cut out sugar and coffee (with only 1 blow pop and 3 cups of black coffee) for the past 24 days and I am ready to get my coffee back!



Maybe not so mush wanting to add sugar back to my diet but definitely the coffee!!!!



I have such a fun weekend planned and cannot wait to get it started! My family will be going zip-lining on Saturday!!! This has now become a tradition and we love it!  My parents get us all tickets for Christmas and we all go on the same excursion! Sisters, brothers, sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law and my parents watch all the little kids that day. Actually, last year, they took the kids to the kids zip-line for the day  while the adults did the adult version.  SO MUCH FUN!!!!


Then on Sunday, they are all coming to Pittsburgh with me to run the Great Race - YIPPEE!!! It is so fun to run on the streets of Pittsburgh...over bridges and highways that you usually just drive on! I LOVE THE GREAT RACE!



Cant wait to link up and find out what interesting things you are thinking about!!!

Happy Thursday yinz!



2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that I'd be more excited about getting coffee back than I would sugar -- can't live without my hug in a mug! And have the most amazing time this weekend! Ziplining is soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! WTG On your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...