Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Clean Eating Turkey Meatballs

I made up this recipe last night and they are amazing!!!!!!

I just had to share it with you!!!

The world's best Turkey Meatballs!!!


3 lbs ground turkey
1 egg white
1/4 cup parsley
1 whole sweet onion chopped
2 cups baby bells mushrooms chopped (you can use any veggie chopped finely but the mushrooms make these REALLY moist!!!)
4 T crushed garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all the above together well and roll into 3 oz balls.

Lay them out side by side (its okay if they touch) on a foil lined cookie sheet with a rim (there will be juice)

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.

2 meatballs is a serving.

ENJOY!!!

You are welcome!
 
I hope yinz all have an amazing day!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...