Monday, September 8, 2014

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge

I know I am really late on this post but I did not want to forget about it all together so here we go!

About 7 days ago I embarked on a serious personal challenge!!!

I workout very religiously about 5-6 days a week and I eat healthy for the most part (sneaking chocolate and tic tacs here and there) however, I have been maintaining my weight for over a year now....no losses at all! I had been getting very frustrated! 

I watched my Zumba instructor over about a month period as she got even leaner and stronger and looked amazing. At that point I asked what she was doing. Her answer was AdvoCare.

That was the first time I had ever heard of AdvoCare.

She told me all about the plan and how you take supplements and eat healthy, structured, and measured portion meals.
I started it 7 days ago and I am sooo happy I did.
I will not tell my starting weight but this is day 7 and I have already lost 8 pounds!! YEA ME!! I am not even hungry all the time either!!!
I take their supplements and then eat healthy, portioned meals that I cook myself..no pre-packed food and no un-natural crap! It is awesome! I feel awesome and the weight is dropping off!

Reflecting back over the last 7 days, I realize that I was not losing that last year because I was eating WAY too large sized portions of all my food and also I would have too many cheat foods a day. I have passed on cake about 6 times and chocolate and ice cream just as many.
I just have to keep reminding myself that after I get to my goal weight I will be happy at; then I can eat these things and still maintain the healthy weight.

I am so excited to finally be moving in the right direction again and I cannot thank my instructor (an now coach on AdvoCare) Jessica for all her motivation and guidance! She showed by example and looks amazing!
If you are in any way interested in hearing more check out what they have to offer HERE and I can give you Jessica's information also.

I will keep you posted on my 11 day check in to show you how many total pounds so far and also how many total inches so far! Yippee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...