Wednesday, January 9, 2013

RIP Klare and Training News

RIP Klare
My brother-in-laws father passed away last weekend and he was such an amazing man~
I just want to let Dan and his familyknow how sorry I am for their loss and let them know that I love and support them for whatever they need right now!!!!


_______________________________________________________________________________
So I think everyone knows I am working on myself a lot the past year or so!


I have about 40 more pounds to lose and I should be happy at that weight! I have been working very hard so far and have not quit.

I also have decided to stretch myself and realize that I can do anything that I put my mind to....ON THAT NOTE....

Back in October I ran a race for THON (Penn State Fund Raiser) that my nieces class was sponsoring...shout out to Jessica!!!!

I ran with these people...



I am in the white short and my sister is in the grey and my nephew Matt is in the Full Reps shirt....I know, a seriously not attractive picture (I do not look good when I run)!! HA!!! Plus, I had that gnarly thing on my face from dermatologist cream...ick!!


Well, my sister has just informed me that THOSE people are now signed up for a relay race at the end of next year...I was contacted and yes, I am officialy signed up and on the team!!!! WHOOP!


It is in New Jersery and called Reach the Beach! It is a realy that goes 200 miles in 2 days! There are 12 of us and each of us take 3 legs anywhere from 3 miles to 9 miles each, fun, right?!?!
I need to train to get faster!!! Last year at this time I ran a 13:30 mile and I am now to around 11 min miles so that shows I can be at around a 9 minute mile by October, right?!?!?


TIME TO START TRAINING!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...