Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guac Squak



The last time I was in Columbus my sister and sister-in-law insisted we eat at a favorite of theirs which is Chipotle.
It was amazing!!! Annnnnnnnnnd I am thrilled to announce that we now have one really close to work...this may be a good thing or it may be a horrible thing!!! I went there today and got a beef burrito and chips and guac and it was better than I remembered!!! Plus, I got to eat all the guac myself!!! I am full after 1/2 half bag of chips and the guac....
Guess the burrito will be tomorrows lunch!!! :-) :-) YUM YUM!!!!




YUM!!!


This is the craziness that is my condo building!! There are only 12 units in the whole building and there are five for sale!! What the heck is going on?!?!?! Maybe they are all trying to get away from me...LOL!!! The point is - it looks like crap with all these signs...lower your prices and sell already PLEASE!!!!




This is a picture of my patio with my birthday flag I put up for myself...I love love love my patio...I know, some people may say it is a little too much but I love it!!!



Waliach is taking me out to dinner tonight at Amel's for my birthday (as it is date night) and I will post lots of pics from that tomorrow...













Happy Thursday all! It is almost TGIF and the looooooong holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I love chips and salsa too. We have chipotle around here but I've never been there. We have a mexican grocery store that has a deli type area in it and it's sooo good.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...