Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PEWC Day 1 Completed


Wowsa!!
I have completed day one of PEWC (positive effects of water challenge) -at
Kenz's!

The challenge is to drink your recommended 64 oz of water each day.

I did and I went and went and went - LOL!!! If you know what I mean?
I was really happy...I got 6 full 16 oz bottles in for the day without using any crystal light, etc.


Go me!!!

When we went to bed - Walt wathced a little "Monday Night Raw" and I tried to fall asleep but actually ended up in the bathroom about three times before we finally shut the tv and lights off.

I hope my body adjusts to this or maybe I need to drink most of it earlier in the day...any ideas???

Well, ready for Day 2 to begin....

Walt is leading tonight in Monessen at the family center so hopefully I will remember my camera and get some pics.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...