Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday: Water Challange Update and Weigh In


Still rocking the water challenge with Kenz and Sean!!!!!!

Did my weigh in this AM before leaving for work and I oficially lost 8 lbs last week!!! Goooo me - it is a combination of writing down everything that I eat and drinking water all day!

Soooo excited to finally be moving in the right direction again!! Yeah - thanks Kenz and Sean for the inspiration to begin again!!!!!!

This week is going to be crazy busy as I am getting ready to leave for vacation next week!!! YIPPEE!! Off to the beach (Stone Harbor, NJ) for ten days of bliss!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing Monday!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...