Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite Breakfast


Figured I would show you a pic of my new favorite breakfast!



It is soo yummy and good for you and keeps me full till lunch!



I saw this on someone elses blog as a frozen treat and I just skip the freeze part and eat it!!!!!



YUM!!!!!!!!!!



It is Fage greek yogurt (I usually get the 0% fat but they were sold out so I had to get the 2% this time). I add one packet of sweetner (I use Equal) and stir. Then stir in defrosted cherries (I buy the big bag of frozen ones and throw about 1/2 cup into a baggie and then by the time I get to work they are defrosted.



and then eat!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!



I promise if you try it you will love it! The Greek Yogurt is sooo much thicker than regular yogurt and has more protein so I guess it is supposed to be much better for you - I actually prefer it now to regular!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...