Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF Update!




I was just sitting thinking about my post today. After having not posted for days, I go and leave an ungrateful, knarly post about about poor me poor me poor me.


Let me please update that......


I am soooo happy and grateful to be alive and life-filled today - not numb and out of it!


I am soooo grateful to have an amazing job, with an amazing boss and amazing company!!!!


I am sooo grateful to have a man in my life that loves me unconditionally!!!


I am sooooo grateful that I and my family and friends all have our health today!!!


I am soooooo grateful it is Friday!


So, call my last post UPDATED and please hear me praising the big Man above and ALL he does for me on a daily basis that I forget to acknowledge!!!


Thank you!


Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. So glad to find your blog...just became a follower..

    I have had so little time to do any blog reading and I have missed it...stop by my Christmas blog and leave a comment. The giveaway is a great Christmas CD to add to your collection.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...