Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WOW! What an economy!!


WOW! What a day! I was gonna blog about the crappy economy and my 401k that is dwindling down to nothing and I just got a call from my boyfriend Walt (affectionately known as Walliacha by my family) and he told me that he got laid off. He works as a roofer and apparently work is slow right now so he is off to the unemployment line. Oh well, sometimes life gives you lemons, hugh? Hopefully he will start seeing it as a vacation instead of a personal attack...time will tell! Maybe now I will be able to get him to cook dinner every night when I get home from work instead of having to eat at midnight....LOL....also, time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...