Friday, October 3, 2008

Woo Hoo It's Friday

WOO HOO!!! It's Friday! I figured I better get something in here as it is Friday and I always talk about my exciting life so you cant leave Friday blank, right?

Does anyone else think that women are sooooooo much more reliable than men - I had this discussion with my sister this AM and it just seems that women do what they say they are going to do/when they say they are going to do it. That's all I am looking for......ha ha!

Apparently my little brother Matt has been ripping on my finish time for the Great Race so we have cordially invited him to "smoke" our times by running the Turkey Trot with us over Thanksgiving...we will see what happens!


Tonight, one of my favorite girlfriends Erin will be giving her lead at my homegroup Beth Clair so anyone who knows what I am talking about should come - it will be a great one - I PROMISE!

I will be heading up the parents house this weekend (without "the man" as he has "to work") so I will get some good lake pics to post of my fun weekend.

Reporting in with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...