Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 279
1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree? None that are currently living but many, many great Aunts and Uncles that served our country.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it? No, not really. I try to enjoy each day for what it brings...life is WAY to short to stress over a day of the week!
3. I read the color blue is an appetite suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How do you feel about blue cheese? I LOVE IT!!!! I could eat it on everything! Salads, burgers and alone! Love it or blech? If you're a fan, what's something you like that's made with blue cheese? Huntsman cheese is amazing! It is cheddar cheese with blue cheese in the middle of it!! Best ever!
4. We can't head into the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when I am down to the wire on a deadline! I am a procrastinator...definitely an issue of mine. HA
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general) I would interpret that as "don't half-ass anything" and I totally agree with that!
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around? I do not think I have - I am totally sure I am missing out!!!
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less. Blowing kisses...I love you so much!!!!! Please don't go!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Happy it's Wednesday! I hope everyone has an amazing Labor Day weekend!!!
Thanks for your visit!! I do enjoy Hodgepodge Wednesdays!! Peace & hugs.