Thanks for stopping by!
I blog about fitness, weight loss, recovery, relationships, running, family, gardening, working out and anything else that pops into my head! I have intense love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and my Higher Power-God!
I completed my one and only marathon in 2014!
Please make sure to comment and let me know you were here...I love visitors and new friends!
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Hi all! First a BIG thank you to our Hodgepodge
Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 279
If you want to join in on the Hodgepodge, hop on over
to From This Side of the Pond, grab the questions, write answers on your
blog and then go back to add your link.
1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree? None that are currently living but many, many great Aunts and Uncles that served our country.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it? No, not really. I try to enjoy each day for what it brings...life is WAY to short to stress over a day of the week!
3. I read the color blue is an appetite
suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How
do you feel about blue cheese? I LOVE IT!!!! I could eat it on everything! Salads, burgers and alone!Love it or blech?If you're a fan, what's something you like that's made with blue cheese? Huntsman cheese is amazing! It is cheddar cheese with blue cheese in the middle of it!! Best ever!
4. We can't head into the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when I am down to the wire on a deadline! I am a procrastinator...definitely an issue of mine. HA
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general) I would interpret that as "don't half-ass anything" and I totally agree with that!
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around? I do not think I have - I am totally sure I am missing out!!!
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less. Blowing kisses...I love you so much!!!!! Please don't go!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Happy it's Wednesday! I hope everyone has an amazing Labor Day weekend!!!
Thanks for your visit!! I do enjoy Hodgepodge Wednesdays!! Peace & hugs.
Hi all! It's Wednesday!!! You know what that means?!?!?
It is time to join in with Joyce from This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you want to join in; just answer on your own blog, then hop back to Joyce's blog tomorrow to add
your link to the party. I always love meeting new people and reading everyone's answers!!
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't? Oh UGH! Don't remind me!! LOL! My carpet! I own a condo and I would love to replace my carpet!. My parents had their whole house done for around 5 thousand so I thought it would be reasonable for my little itty bitty condo but guess what???It was ridiculous!! My lowest quote was $3600!! WHAT?!?!? So disappointing! Then - my dishwasher broke so that sealed the deal for no new carpet!! What I am going to do I start watching YOUTUBE videos and learn how to do hardwood or laminate myself!! Stay tuned!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalg…