Thursday, June 25, 2020

Beach House Fresh Condo

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

One of my very favorite quarantine projects was painting my condo. it had not been painted in 15 years and it needed done so desperatly.

Quarantine gave me to time and excuse to paint...there was LITERALLY nothing else to do! HA

Here are the pictures I took....

Here is the color difference after edging. I chose "Beach House" by Baer as my color.




It is so nice and clean and fresh now! I am so happy I did it!

Remember my cat that was so scared she would not leave under the bed? Well, after months of using Jackson Galaxy's Stress Reliever and Grouch sprays, Grace is finally venturing out with the other cats.

This is her on the top of the cat tree with Nermie below...


And this is Grace and her sister Faith sitting at the back door getting fresh air. See how large she is??? That is from months of hiding under a bed. She is starting to lose that weight quickly now that she is movng around.  The only cat she does not hang out with is Trouble...they are NOT friends but I do not know why...


I also hing this awesome hammock swing on my porch!! I love sitting out here!!! It is hard for me to want to come in. It is sooo comfy!

I got a little update from work...it looks like I may be done in September. Then the job hunt begins...yippee.

I hope you are all well and so many HUGS to you all!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Good for you on getting the painting accomplished! It looks awesome. Glad to hear that Grace is venturing out from under the bed. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy about Grace getting better Robin - thank you for your kind words. HUGS - have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Looks great we need to paint everything here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt so good to get it done! Have a great day Julie!

      Delete
  3. I need to paint here too. I think it's been about that long since I've painted. I just can't get myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt so good to get it done finally Ann. HUGS

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you finally have an idea about when your job will end! What a time this has been for you, not knowing when the shoe would drop. Your paint looks great!! We tried some of Jackson's cat sprays to settle our down. Didn't work at all for us but maybe we just didn't stick with it long enough. I'm glad your cave dweller is out and about now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took along time Terri but I just did not want to give her pills every day for the rest of her life - took about six months to work but she is getting better and better now! Thanks for the kind words - HUGS to you and Joe.

      Delete
  5. Our place could be repainted but I don't think we are up to it anymore and we will probably pay someone to do it. But getting ourselves motivated to even do that is hard. It is so disruptive. You have four cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do have four. There are two sisters and two boys to another litter. They are my children - HA! Have a great day Andrew

      Delete
  6. Way to go on painting. It looks wonderful! So glad that Grace is now venturing out. I'm sure that makes you very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does Debby! HUGS - have a great week!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...