Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
It's time for the weekly Wednesday Hodgepodge!  Whoop Whoop! I'm joining in with Joyce and all of the other lovely bloggers for this week's questions. 
 
1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
Can I pick two!!?? It is my Aunt Marti's birthday in November and I love her lots! Also , I am attending a Steelers Game with my good friend Kathy from work!!! I can;t wait for that one! It is so much fun to be at the game in the middle of the excitement! whoopie!

2.  If I gave you a Thank You card right now, who would you send it to and why?
I would have to send it to a woman I work with Sheila. She is so thoughtful and always leaving gifts on everyone's desks to cheer people up for the holidays. Yesterday she left me a plate of cookies and a lovely Welcome Fall centerpiece for my desk! So thoughtful!
  
3.   Of the breads listed, which one is your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
I LOVE any and all bread!! YUMMO! My favorite of those listed would be Naan! Delish!

4.  What's something you have in abundance?  Is that a good thing? Ok, this is kind of embarrassing but I'm going to go ahead and say it...BEANIE BABIES!   I got in on the craze from almost the beginning of it, and I have so many!  When I think I'm going to get rid of them and just keep a few, the keep pile just gets bigger and bigger, so I guess I'll keep them all for now!  The good thing about it is, that I haven't added to the collection in years.  

5.  November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day.  Are there any redheads in your family?  Who is your favorite redhead? We do not have a single redhead in the bunch! I dyed my hair cherry chocolate for a few years if that counts! HA
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state?  Go here to see what made the list where you live.  Are you happy with your state's #1?  If not, what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state?  Have you snapped a photo there?  If you live outside the USA, answer as it relates to you city, state or province. I live in Pennsylvania and it says it is the zoo. That makes sense and I am sure they are some amazing pictures to be had there! We have a great Zoo!
7.  I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November.  Here's this week's question- What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
I love that you are doing the grateful thing for HodgePodge!!!  I am grateful to have learned that I can still be a very selfish person. I am happy to know that I can clearly see myself and know what I need to work on in the future to be a better person.
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I love the holidays! I did not post a picture of my pumpkins this year as they were at my BF's house and we were split. He emailed me a picture of them all lit up - I am very proud! I think I did really great this year! Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy everyone you love in your life!


Anyone else LOVE to decorate pumpkins?

Anyone else already decorating for Christmas?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! I love your final answer! I think we all, at some point in time, realize we are stronger than we thought! Great answer! Take care!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so excited I can hardly wait!!! :-) XO

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...