Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Some Days Psoriasis Sux!

To the lovely lady at the grocery store yesterday....I honestly thought I was on What Would You Do?

When she grabbed her child and moved away from me in line stating LOUDLY "Why would anyone go out in public in shorts looking all contagious like that? Come on, move away from her". #1 I am not contagious I have psoriasis and #2 get teeth before you judge others!

Also, big thanks to the man that said "ignore her she's an ass!"

People amaze and depress me...this experience was depressing! Do not even know what to say about it.

Some days I totally understand the reaction and other days it just makes me sad...right now in sad mode!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...