Monday, January 24, 2011

FMM



I am joining Kenz (one of my VERY favorite bloggers) once again in her Friend Makin' Monday!

I always love the questions and the insight they give on new friends...

Go see Kenz here and join in the fun....I can't wait to follow some new blogs and get some new followers....FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!

Here we go......

Answer each question using only one word...

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your most significant other? siblings

3. Your hair? Brown

4. Your mother? loving

5. Your father? supportive

6. Your favorite? helping

7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your favorite drink? coffee

9. Your dream/goal? SKINNY

10. What room you are in? cubicle

11. Your hobby? jogging

12. Your fear? SPIDERS

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy

14. Where were you last night? home

15. Something that you aren't? mean

16. Muffins? ick

17. Wish list item? mercedes

18. Where you grew up? Pittsburgh

19. Last thing you did? meeting

20. What are you wearing? casual

21. Your TV? noise

22. Your pets? babies

23. Friends? many

24. Your life? gift

25. Your mood? grateful

26. Missing someone? everyday

27. One place that I go to over and over? work

28. Something you want: serenity

29. Your favorite store? Kohl's

30. Your favorite color? purple

FUN FUN FUN - Now it is back to Kenz to see what everyone else answered!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad you' played along this week.

    I love Kohl's...so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I love the look of your blog. Isn't Kohl's the best? Ours opened just this past fall in our town.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...