Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happier Topic....


On a happier topic...I ran last night 6 miles again on the treadmill and did Zumba class!! Shake it!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo psyched and back on track!!! The piece that I cut out was the running and now everything is back in place and I am losing weight like CRAZY again!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to EVERYONE that I follow on these blogs because I read what you write everyday and truly get inspired to be better and do better - so thanks for alll of you and your blogging!!!
I am off to do a work presentation and then to dentist!! I ate (tried to chew) a few fireballs and lost a filling - HA HA!!

Have A Great Activity Filled Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS - I forgot to download the pics from the weekend - will definitely do this and post tomorrow - wait till you see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...