Monday, March 2, 2009

What a great weekend!

Happy Monday all!
This weekend was spent studying for work, visiting family and making hard tack candy.
It was an amazingly productive weekend although the gym did not make it into the scope at all...that's okay though. A little break never hurt anyone - LOL!
The hard tack came out great as usual and I found these ADORABLE little chick eggs to put it in to give away - I will post a pic tomorrow.

Today's pic (above) is of my adorable niece Kyleigh-aka "sugar cookie" (on the left) and her second cousin Kiera...they were too cute together this weekend and make for an adorable prelude to the Easter season :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...