Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday!!!!

Aint life grand?!?!?!??

Just checking in to say "aint life grand"?!?!?

This weekend was the fun-filled Getaway Weekend and I have offically quite my service position of Alternate Literature person as of the weekend. No worries as I am still the DCM for District 71 just HAD to quit literature for my serenity!!!!

The weekend was fun with Mindy and Eddie and service but aside from that could have forgotten the rest of the weekend.

One little sponsee is still "out there" and I can only assume life is not going well for her right now but she is in my prayers!!!!

What else...

oh yes - Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...