Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swapoween Link Up

This Halloween I joined Beth for her annual Swapoween!!

I love a good swap!!! It is so fun to meet new people and nothing is more awesome than getting REAL mail!!!


I am so excited to show you what I got but equally excited to link up and see what everyone got!!!

I was partnered up with Jennifer and she did not disappoint!!

Sooo excited when I saw this box in my hallway!!




The cutest Halloween towels ever!!! LOVE these!!
 


YUM! This will be my weekend project!!! Cant wait to make the candy corn design!!


A little Caramel Apple Cider and Pumpkin Spice sounds amazing for a relaxing evening on the patio this weekend!!



How cute?!?! I will definitely be baking some serious goodies to use these!!



I have this at my kitchen sink and it smells amazing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!




These are going to work perfectly in my scentsy warmer!!! Golden Maple Waffles, Warm Autumn Sweaters and Farm Apple Pumpkin....My condo is going to smell amazing for months!!!!!



And finally, this adorable homemade letter!! This is so stinkin' cute and it looks awesome on my front door!!!! Thank you so much - this is the best!!!!!!!



I sent my box way early and so also included a little thank you note.


Thank you so much for everything Jennifer!!! I love it all!!! You are an amazing swapper!!!! 

Happy Halloween everyone and now I am off to see what everyone else got!!!

 


5 comments:

  1. Very cool swap box and that letter is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing things!!! I have been DYING to try those cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The googly eyes. I can't get over those! How great is that whole package?! I love the tea towels, and the Golden Maple Waffles scent? YUM!
    Thanks to both of you for participating in the Swapoween this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, and those cookies! I made cookies like that from scratch one year, that looks so much easier!

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so glad you loved everything! I am going to finally post my reveal. I'm in the process of moving and life has been crazy!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...