Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I Am Broke! LOL!

Holy WOW Guys!

I had NO idea that it had been almost a month since my last post!!! Crazy!

Time has flown by and there is so much to catch you up on!!

Since I last posted all hell has broken loose in my condo - at least in my eyes! One of my cats was traumatized (by what I have no idea) and now she is now afraid to come out from under the bed-she stays there all day and night for the last 30 days plus!! This has been all I can think about lately! I HATE when one of my babies is struggling! I will walk you through all that I have done with her in a full post - promise! It has been interesting!

Also, I have had a TON of huge expenses!! Along with the vet bills above to find out that nothing is really wrong (except she is scared to death)...I had to get my toilet replaced (they flush into the wall and not the floor so that was a hefty $700 bill), got the car inspected and needed brakes and 4 new tires, and have gum surgery along with getting my root canal and crown. UGH! It has been so busy, crazy and expensive! 

I have, many times, thought that it was karma for making my neighbor get rid of his dog that bit me but I found out three days ago that they never did get rid of it! They have been hiding it in a back bedroom or something so it does not bark...I happened to hear it the other day when I was doing my monthly check of the building (as Condo Board President). I am still waiting to hear what happens now since they did not follow board rules and re-home the dog.

So add one more annoyance the the plate!!! LOL!

On a happier note; I did a lot of trips also that have kept me busy. I traveled with a friend to Sugarcreek, OH for some pre-Thanksgiving shopping and also went to Harrisburg for Thanksgiving with my family! It was wonderful! We baked cookies for days in a row and I will also do a whole post on that soon!!!

I am happy to let you know that I have also gotten all my Christmas shopping done - with lots of thank to Amazon!!! Praise be that we do not have to leave home to shop these days! Wonderful! My mother and I leave this Saturday for our four night cruise so we had to finish all of our prep early! I am not buying the connectivity package so I will not be posting during that week either but hopefully I can get up to date this week so that when I come back I can just show you my cruise pics!!

I am off to catch up on all your blogs...please write a lot the next two weeks as you will be my sole entertainment with no Facebook 24 hours a day! LOL!

Hugs to each and every one of you!!!

14 comments:

  1. Yikes on the kitty. Something must have happened, but at least you know the kitty is healthy. Well except for being scared.

    Yikes on all the bills piling up.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...poor kitty. And it sounds like you've been very busy. I hope you enjoy your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your poor cat - whatta mystery! And what's up with the dog people? Such a strange situation.
    Enjoy the cruise! Thanks for updating us beforehand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful cruise. Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH - when it rains, it pours, right???
    Your poor kitty. What in the world freaked her out so bad????? Have you tried just sitting next to the bed & seeing if she'll come out to you...like I mean for hours? Not that that is comfy... but poor baby :(
    Hopefully the money will be flowing IN to you soon to make up for all the outflow.
    I hate when unexpected expenses happen at the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad for your poor little kitty. I understand how that goes. Just this morning, my 2 pups were traumatized because the low battery on the carbon monoxide alarm was chirping. The shrill sound must do something crazy to their ears, because even though it's not loud, they go bonkers when it happens. It's an easy fix for me---just unplug the contraption and take the battery out. But the short period from when it begins to chirp and then getting it out is agonizing for them---they run around, shake, dive under the bed, hide in the closet. I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you with your cat traumatized for 30 days!!

    Yes, shopping on Amazon makes things so much easier. But it is alarming how easy it is to spend money now! With just the click of a mouse, I can go broke!!

    You will survive without Facebook, I'm sure of it. I've been off for months, and I don't miss it all. Too much drama and negativity for me on there.

    Have fun on your cruise! I am kind of envious. I would love some warm weather about now.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame that something scared your sweet kitty. I sure hope she has since come out and is trusting you again. Enjoy your cruise with your mom! How fun! It was good to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, when it rains it pours. That's a lot to have happen all at once.
    That's pretty low that those people didnt follow through with re homing the dog and just tried to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about all those bills before the holidays. Just not fair, but you teeth health is extremely important as are tires for the car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about karma, but do you think your neighbors would resort to doing something to your cat in retaliation? That was my first thought.

    Sorry about all the bills. That stinks any time, but especially at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I am wishing you good Karma and sending you positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you can figure out what has traumatized your kitty! I hope it wasn't your neighbor. Enjoy your cruise with your Mom! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so far behind on blogging! It's going to take me awhile to catch up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your poor kitty. For some reason our dog Skye will no longer eat out of her dish yet she will drink out of the water dish which is exactly the same. I've tried every possible dish but unless we dumb her food on the floor she won't eat it! So sorry to hear about all of the troubles you've been having. So frustrating. Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving. Enjoy your trip and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...