Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Zumba groupie!

I am such a huge fan of Zumba! I love it and I will follow certain instructors to the ends of the earth for a good workout.

Tonight, a young lady I met in Zumba who just get certified to teach, actually got to teach her first class!

She did amazing!! Soooooo much fun and a great workout!

Here are the pics.....,below is Amy - she is the new teacher!!

And this is a lovely photo of me and my Zumba besties....on the left is Sam, middle is Amy the new instructor and on the right me. Please keep in mind we are drenched with sweat...scary pic! HA!!

Is you get a chance to try Zumba....do it! You will love it! Promise!

I hope ya'll have an amazing week!!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...