Friday, August 31, 2012

Forever Cheesecake

Last night I met up two of my best girlfriends and we went out for a nice dinner! We met up in the Walmart parking lot and then drove together down to Southside Works in Pittsburgh. This is a cute little part of town that has recently been redeveloped with shopping, a splash area for kids, a river walk and a ton of great restaurants!

This is a picture from my cell phone of the Southside Works sign across the street from Cheesecake Factory!

This is from left to right me, Donna and Rosemarie. I love these girls - they are my biggest champions and they give the best advise ever and also are the best listeners ever!!!! And, they are gorgeous to boot!!

This is us after dinner! YUM!!! Cheesecake to go!!! I ate mine as soon as I walked in the door last night!!! HA! So yummy! If you have never go here and there is one near you - I promise - you will love it!!! Great food, unbelievable variety!! You have to try the wasabi encrusted tuna (I get it every time) and we all shared the lettuce wraps appetizer....well worth it if you get a chance to try it! YUM!

2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...