Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Deserted Island

I am playing along with Tay at The Undomestic Momma!

Top 2 Things (not people) you would take to a deserted island

Follow along and play here!!!

1. My first thing is definitely tweezers! I cannot live without my tweezers; I am constantly plucking something; somewhere...




2. Second, I would definitely need plackers - dental floss picker thingies..I use these constantly already! Imagine you are on that island and have to eat one of these just to survive..



And then not having one of these for after.....pretty important I think!!!!!!



Come and play along!!!!!

1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...