Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part 2 - Weekend in Columbus

Here is part 2 in pics from last weekend whcih included Kerry's Bday and Madelyn's Baptism!! There in no order to these at all - blogger is NOT cooperating with me today and I do not want to start over...LOL...Roll with me on this one please....
Madelyn at the church before the ceremony..not happy....
Another of Madelyn at the church....

At Uncle Matts - Kyleigh finally let Aunt Kerry wear the Happy Birthday crown


Aunt Marti and Kyleigh back at the church

The ceremony...accidently cut off Godfather Steve on the right side...

Kyleigh hoggin' the Bday crown

Jessica and I took pics of each other taking pics...

JoJo hanging with the gang...

Ryan wanted the Cutie head boppers...

Kyleigh and her crown...she brought this over to Uncle Matt's so that Aunt Kerry could wear it on her BDay and then decided that she did not want to give it away to her...LOL!!!

Instead Aunt Kerry got the fuzzy boppers!!!!!!!

Ryan...

Ali...

Little Matt and Ryan scootering on the twins new scooter from the Aunts and Uncles...(I guess there was a litle of the twins BDay in here too...they got their gifts this weekend)

Ali trying the scooter with Jessica's help...

JoJo and little Matt

Kerrys BDay cake...we had no candles so NOTE the votive candle holders.....LOL!!!

Uncle Dan, big Matt and Jessica singing!!!

Kerry waiting to blow out her "Votives"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...