Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday




Today is Top 2 Tuesday!


Yippee!!!


We will all be sharing our top two reality shows we would want to be on.


Hop on over to The Undomestic Momma and play along - it's fun!!!!!!!!!

This is hard for me to just pick two because I LOVE reality TV and would probabl;y be thrilled to be on any show - I also love drama...you know, gossip drama!!!!!

I think that reality tv is all I watch now aside from being forced to watch Monday Night Raw with Waliacha (he will swear to you that wrestling is reality TV!!!!! - LOL!!)

Number 1 - Survivor



Number 2 - Amazing Race






Runners Up....

All other reality shows from Big Brother to Cooking shows to Jersey Shore....LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!! I think it wouls be fab to get a makeover by Snookie!

Join us!!! What are your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...